Halloween day

Tuesday 22 July 2014

Halloween Day Quotes 2014

Halloween Day Quotes 2014 is a collection of world's best quotes. From here you can read quotes about Halloween Day. Halloween Day is popular festival of dead. Here the meaning of dead is the "End Of Summer". Halloween Day celebrated on November 1st.
From here you can send quotes of the Halloween Day to your family/friends/neighbors.

http://www.halloweenday.net/

Halloween Day Quotes 2014

Halloween Day Quote 1
If human beings had genuine courage, they'd wear their costumes every day of the year, not just on Halloween.

Halloween Day Quote 2
I love horror. I love 'The Shining,' 'Friday the 13th,' 'Halloween,' all those kinds of things. I love zombies, especially '28 Days Later' and '28 Weeks Later,' where the zombies are going faster than the George Romero ones. I love being scared; there's something that's awesome about your heart rate going up like that.

Halloween Day Quote 3
We were a family that made our Halloween costumes. Or, more accurately, my mother made them. She took no suggestions or advice. Halloween costumes were her territory. She was the brain behind my brother's winning girl costume, stuffing her own bra with newspapers for him to wear under a cashmere sweater and smearing red lipstick on his lips.


Halloween Day Quote 4
But I love Halloween, and I love that feeling: the cold air, the spooky dangers lurking around the corner.

Halloween Day Quote 5
This Halloween, the most popular mask is the Arnold Schwarzenegger mask. And the best part? With a mouth full of candy you will sound just like him.

Halloween Day Quote 6
I would love if gay men responded to me. All I want is for many gay men to dress up as me for Halloween.

Halloween Day Quote 7
The worst thing about Halloween is, of course, candy corn. It's unbelievable to me. Candy corn is the only candy in the history of America that's never been advertised. And there's a reason. All of the candy corn that was ever made was made in 1911. And so, since nobody eats that stuff, every year there's a ton of it left over.


Halloween Day Quote 8
In Britain, the major public holiday used to be Guy Fawkes Day... that was celebrated on November 5th with things like bonfires and fireworks... I think that made Halloween seem preferable. The idea of having pumpkins and costumes and parties seemed much more appealing than burning down your neighborhood.


Halloween Day Quote 9
I wasn't allowed to have sugar as a kid. We didn't have candy or soda, or anything, so Easter and Halloween were my favorite times 'cause I could eat as much candy as I wanted. So, we would do the baskets, and my sister and I would go crazy.

Halloween Day Quote 10
When it comes to romance, I'm really simple. I am really a 'dinner and a movie' type of person, and I love food, so surprise me and order something different or adventurous when it comes to food, and I'm like a kid at Halloween.



Powered by Blogger.